The City’s website is designed to provide easy access to a variety of documents/records right at your fingertips. Our search engine (at the top of every page) is a great way to find information.
- If you are looking for a specific City code, the Yucaipa Municipal/Development Code contains a comprehensive search feature.
- The City’s Weblink Public Portal contains many types of public records (including agendas, agreements/contracts, minutes, ordinances, resolutions, maps/plans, General Plan and Housing Element, etc.).
- The City’s CityView Portal provides the status of building permits, code enforcement complaints and property information. Documents that may be made available include maps, plans, property information, etc.
- The City’s FPPC filings web page provides links to the City’s Filing Portal , which provides access to Statements of Economic Interests (Form 700) for Elected Officials and City staff members identified in the City’s Conflict of Interest Code and Campaign Statements
PUBLIC RECORDS CENTER
- Submit a Public Records Request
- Find Answers
- View the Public Records Archives
- View Trending Topics
Click the link below to get started….